Our contact details
Name: Puxley Productions Ltd
Address: Puxley Farmhouse, Puxley, Towcester NN12 7QS
Phone Number: 01908 571205
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process names and contact details the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you when you purchase one of our books.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are your consent.
You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to update you on any future publications. We do not share this information with anyone else.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored at Puxley Farmhouse.
We keep contact details for five years.
We will then dispose your information by completely deleting it from our database.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113